Friday, December 17, 2010

Star Searcher

So apparently, two of my fav celebrities share the same astrology sign as me! I am a Taurus and I believe I share many of the traits of the bull sign. My sign for today says, "A chance encounter has given you some new ideas -- flesh a few of them out today." Wow, I just started this blog a few hours ago and I wanted to begin something new! Cool. But I never really thought celebrity wise what celeb's signs are. But after some light digging I discovered something. 

I heart Al Pacino so much, I mean he's a freakin' legend and an awesome actor. Can you say Michael Corleone?!! The Godfather of acting is more than the epitome of famous movie quotes and classic roles, he is a Taurus (April 24th)! Say what?! I mean this is great, he is my all time favorite actor AND we share the same sign. Loves it.

Plus, my other fav celeb is a Taurus as well. Audrey Hepburn (May 4th), the late and of course great actress shares my star sign. She was marvelous during her reign in Hollywood films and her many trademarks live on today. I knew A.H. and I had a common link.

Here are a few Saggitarians who have or will be celebrating a December birthday:

Ben Stiller (Nov.30th), Bette Midler (Dec.1st), Benjamin Bratt(Dec.16th) Alyssa Milano(Dec.19th)

Check out what celebrity shares a sign with you. Or, find out what a celeb's sign is in general. I'm sure you'd be surprised.

-Signed,

THE star trakker

No comments:

Post a Comment